Our Core Values
1. Professional: Our staff, members and partners are professional people committed to providing high quality training and expertise.
2. Impartial: We work with people regardless of race, religion or political affiliation.
3. Inclusive: We believe that partnerships with individuals, other organizations and communities promote creative and fruitful initiatives.
4. Impact: We believe that people in communities and governments should be empowered to develop skills for immediate and future disaster response.
5. Respect: We believe people can and should be empowered to contribute to relief, rehabilitation and development efforts.
Africa Affine Partners is an independent, international organization dedicated to enhancing research in governance and public policies that contribute to overall well-being of an organization or county’s citizens. In partnership with governments, local authorities, individual academics researchers, higher education institutions, civil society organizations and communities, we are dedicated to managing risk and building resilience to promote peace, security, and sustainable development in East African Countries by employing a mix of policy research, strategic analysis and publishing.
Our capacity building programs help ensure stable governance, social justice, gender equity, sustainable livelihoods, social inclusion, and educational equity for citizens of all ages, the programs also directly shapes local stability, security, and adaptability in organization and countries in East Africa.
Over the past years, Africa Affine Partners has been offering Microfinance services that have helped families start and build small businesses that become critical sources of employment.
Our partner organizations that help us achieve the above objectives are: United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Inter-Africa Development Bank, the International Organization of Migration, World Bank, Department for International Development (DFID) and International Monetary Fund (IMF).
Africa Affine Partners has its’ head office in Nairobi Kenya and regional offices in United States, Somalia and United Kingdom.