Opt for a reputable freight forwarder to ensure a hassle-free logistics solution for the global supply chain of your company. Africa Affine Partners Logistics boasts of a remarkable, widespread global network across 6 continents and maintains strong, effective partnerships with major air, ocean and road carriers, making it a professional freight service provider. The logistics services that we offer are:
- Air Freight
We have a worldwide network of agents and, combined with our highly experienced staff, our clients can be assured that their shipments will be secure and delivered on time. Exports of fresh fish, perishables, garments and live animals are professionally handled by our trained staff.
Imports are transferred from the international terminal cargo facility direct on arrival and stored in our bonded warehouse. Once cleared by Customs, our clients are notified of their cargo’s availability for pick up, or our secure trucks can deliver your goods at your door steps.
- Sea Freight
With our warehouses strategically located near the ports, Africa Affine Partners is equipped to handle both bonded and cleared cargo. We specialize in bulk movements and on multi-order shipments for consolidation and shipping to destination site.
- Land Distribution
A fleet of Africa Affine Partners Logistics vehicles ensures we provide quality services to our clients. The varieties of vehicles we operate are diverse and suited for specific needs.
By using Africa Affine Partners Logistics services you will enjoy:
- Control of your cargo at all stages.
- Exact status of inventory on a daily basis
- Short delivery times from the time of order to time of arrival at destination
- Timetable services allow regular deliveries, and on fixed days if required
- Express shipments by road or air throughout Africa
- Size of the shipments pose no problem – from a parcel through to a full load can be handled by us.
- Flexibility: Bonded and unbonded warehousing to offer possibilities for full product range to be stored according to need.
- Prepayment of duties on bonded goods to avoid delays in clearance when cargo is urgently required.