Microfinance is increasingly being considered as one of the most effective tools of reducing poverty in East Africa. By enabling microcredit to the financial poor, Microfinance has plays a significant role in bridging the gap between the formal financial institutions and the rural poor.
Africa Affine Partners share this mission, to alleviate poverty by helping the most underserved populations improve their lives. We access financial resources from Banks and other mainstream Financial Institutions & partners, and provide financial and support services to the poor, these has helped families especially women, Start and build small businesses that have become critical sources of employment.
Our goals as a Microfinance institution are:
- To improve the quality of life of the poor by providing access to financial and support services;
- To be a viable financial institution developing sustainable communities;
- To mobilize resources in order to provide financial and support services to the poor, particularly women, for viable productive income generation enterprises enabling them to reduce their poverty;
- To create opportunities for self-employment for the underprivileged;
- To train rural poor in simple skills and enable them to utilize the available resources and contribute to employment and income generation in rural areas.