Leadership, management & sustainability program in Somalia
Since 2015, the Global Leadership and Good Governance exists to educate and train men and women in East African Countries to be leaders who serve the public sector, NGOs, private institutions and the community, by spearheading social and cultural transformation in the region.
The program has helped especially the youths in Somalia to:
• Acquire skills in integrating leadership theories with practice in a culturally relevant manner
• Learn how to provide strategic leadership with vision, character and influence
• Be equipped to spearhead organizational change in a dynamic market
• Prepare and equip learners to critically analyze societal issues
• Engage in formulation and implementation of public and corporate policy